Those with access needs are advised to use the venue website for information.
Priests wishing to concelebrate must contact: firstname.lastname@example.org by 14/12/2012 to receive additional information.
All young people attending must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Given the nature of the Pilgrimage it is not possible to provide specific arrangements for any Groups wishing to attend The Pilgrimage. There is no Group booking service but to assist us with facilitating access for all attendees and enable us to manage any potential queues more affectively Groups wishing to attend MUST contact: email@example.com by 14/12/2012.
Groups remain the responsibility of the Group Organiser at all times.
The Host team will be on hand to assist with all matters relating to welfare including:
• Calling Medical Assistance
• Lost property
• Missing persons
• Enquiries / General Information
A range of unique commemorative products is available from the online store which can be accessed here; proceeds from the sales will support the costs of staging The Pilgrimage.
The shop has now closed following the conclusion of the Relics Pilgrimage.
Caution and Care
• Each individual is responsible for their own possessions, which all are expected to
keep with them at all times.
• Please be vigilant for any unattended packages which may be a cause for concern
and contact the closest member of the Host Team immediately.
• All litter should be disposed of with care.
• In the event of an emergency you must follow the direction of the Host Team.
The public announcement system will be used to communicate messages as necessary.
A large print version of the Service Booklet will be available. Please give prior notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are most welcome to bring sign language translators or support staff for those with special needs.
• Mobile phones and other similar devices must be switched off during the Liturgical
elements of the program.
• Photography, tweeting and texting are not permitted during the Liturgies.