The Sisters opened their convent in Gillmoss in 1959, and from there, they ran the infants school, taught catechism and organised out-of-school activities for older children. A second community in Croxteth followed, as the Sisters took up the Archbishop's invitation to to open a secondary school for girls. Mary Help of Christians High School was opened in 1965. The school was replaced by the currrent St John Bosco Arts College, whith the new building completed in 2015.
Liverpool is also the home of the Sisters GBR Provincial Office in Blundellsands, and Croxteth is the base for VIDES UK, running projects for young people and training volunteers.
We offer prayers of gratitude for their wonderful work. Long may it continue.